Who are the young professionals shaping the ever-evolving secondaries market? Which buyside, sellside, advisory and legal professionals are originating and executing the cutting edge-deals that keep secondaries one of the most creative private markets sectors? We want to know.
Send us your nominations for the Secondaries Investor Young Guns Class of 2019 – the fourth year in a row we’ve put together the industry’s definitive ranking.
The results will be online and in the September secondaries special edition of sister publication Private Equity International. Our criteria are:
- Candidates must have been 35 years or younger on 1 January 2019
- Candidates must not have been a Secondaries Investor Young Gun before
- If you are nominating someone from your own firm, you must also nominate a candidate from another firm
- Nominees must be outstanding in their field and entries must outline how the candidate has made overwhelming contributions to secondaries. Have they generated innovative deals? Have they helped expand the sector? Are they pushing the industry’s boundaries or raising the bar across asset classes?
- Nominations for multiple candidates at the same firm are welcome, but a maximum of one finalist per firm will be selected
The Young Guns will be chosen by a panel of Secondaries Investor and PEI editorial staff.
Email email@example.com by 5pm Eastern Time on Friday 28 June with details of the person’s contributions to the market. Then keep your eye on Secondaries Investor for the list.